Monday, July 20, 2009

Unattachment

Hi, my name is Jes
I am just me
The world looks the way it looks only through MY eyes.
I look the way I look only through MY eyes.
I am the only person I have to maintain.

As dis-eased humans, we look outside ourselves to fix the world,
We turn to money, power, recognition, and lust for "love".
Our conditioned mind allows us to fear that without those things we will die.
Therefore we attach ourselves to the need to have. more and more and more.
If we don't obtain the job, we won't have the money... if we don't obtain the body, no one will love us.... If we don't obtain the love, we will be lonely.

We are attached to these things, because we fear not having them,
We fear not having them because we define happiness externally.

Today, when you feel animosity toward someone... when you feel the need to have power... when you feel the need to be recognized for your doings, when you feel the need for more money...

Say to yourself - go inside.
"I love you"
"I am here for you"
"I trust my intentions, and I trust you"

Being unattached only means you have with out needing because you do not fear the outcome.. because you trust yourself, and your decisions.. because they are decided with good intentions.

Love (verb) YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment